Sunday 12 August 2012

Australis Brush-On Foundation xx


A few weeks ago now, I ran out of my CoverGirl foundation, and was on the hunt for something cheap  that will hold out until I had a bit extra money to purchase a new CoverGirl bottle.
Priceline in Hamilton was having a little cheapo on Foundations and stuff, and I picked up this Australis brush on Foundation for roughly $5.

End of story, I didn't like it. I hated the brush applicator, the foundation harmed my skin because it was a little grainy, and it is meerly impossible for me to clean the brush.
I can't really complain since it was only $5, but the product annoyed me a lot. Particularly the open tab, because I kept forgetting about it, and one time I squeezed so hard that I burst the actually tube.
Kinda funny now that I think of it, but still..
That was more my stupidity than the actual product! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment