Sunday 12 August 2012

Garnier BB Cream x

Over the past few weeks, I have started to notice a bit of a change in my skin.
I've always had Oily skin, but not to the point that my skin turns against me and has excessive break outs and my skin scars/blemishes after breakouts!

It's only been recently that my skin has been doing this, so I changed my morning routine and added in this little beauty by Garnier!

I wasn't 100% sure which colour to choose, as there was no tester, it came in a box, and even the bottle colour wasn't clear so that you could see the product. To be honest that really angered me, as I ended up having to do a little research (which didn't help) and I ended up purchasing two tones of it!

So these are the two that I ended up with:


The product is Non Comedogenic, which I love, and it's intention is to hydrate the skin, even out complexion, reduce sun spots and imperfections and boost the healthy glow! And the SPF 15 is an added bonus!

I found that the product really did reduce my blemishes, and it is soo light weight!
I don't wear a foundation to school anymore, just a BB cream with pressed powder on top to hold it in place, and I don't even have to moisturize after my morning cleanse!
On weekends I do wear foundation over the top, since I end up in photo's with friends and go out to parties etc.
I really loved this product. A massive 10/10 from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment