Sunday 12 August 2012

Rimmel London Renew & Lift Foundation x


I had originally brought this for my Mum :)
So my review is mainly from me testing it on the back of my hand, once on my face, and for the two months that my Mum has used it :)

So basically the product claims to help created a younger look to skin withing 12 days, which is what we had tested! When mum first used it she felt her skin "tighten" a little bit, and she felt that her skin glowed a little more as well.

When I first put it on the back of my hand, I also felt a little tightening as well!
The product smells really great, and Mum did notice a little bit of a difference after 12 days. I also notice that when I pushed on my Mum's cheeks on the twelfth day, it returned to normal much quicker than what it did before she started using Rimmel's Foundation. Mum has loved it and has rated it a 9/10 

Hopefully this short review helps all you beautiful matured women out there
Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment